Instant Gulab Jamun and Rabdi Made with Aashirvaad Instant Mix!
Gulab Jamun and Rabdi are two Indian desserts that go incredibly well together. Whether it’s a festive occasion, a celebration at home, or simply a need for a post-meal dessert, Gulab Jamun with Rabdi is an excellent choice for any situation.
You can enjoy a decadent milky and sweet delight in the comfort of your own home with this easy Gulab Jamun with Rabdi recipe. Who knew that these store-bought delicacies could be so easy to make at home? AASHIRVAAD Gulab Jamun Instant Mix makes things so easy and simple. Within minutes you can enjoy soft, milky and delicious homemade Gulab Jamuns with this fantastic ready to eat food premix. You can click to easily purchase this ready to eat food online and become an expert Gulab Jamun maker in no time.
Gulab Jamun and Rabdi made with AASHIRVAAD Gulab Jamun Instant Mix Information
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: North Indian
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 4
Gulab Jamun and Rabdi made with AASHIRVAAD Gulab Jamun Instant Mix Ingredients
- AASHIRVAAD Gulab Jamun Instant Mix – 1 Pack
- Sugar – 2 Cups
- Full Fat Milk – 2 Cups
- Lemon Juice – ¼ Tsp
- Water – ½ Cup
- Cardamom Powder – ½ Tsp
- Chopped Almonds – 1-2 Tbsp
How to make Gulab Jamun and Rabdi made with AASHIRVAAD Gulab Jamun Instant Mix?
For Gulab Jamun Syrup
- Add 2 cups of Sugar to a flat pan followed by ½ cup Water. Keep it on medium heat and keep stirring to allow the sugar to melt completely.
- Once the sugar has melted and a sugar syrup with a semi-thick consistency has formed, add a pinch of saffron to the pan.
- Boil for 4-5 minutes until it acquires a golden colour and the syrup has a sticky consistency.
- Now add the cardamom powder and lemon juice to the sugar syrup. Mix well and turn of the heat, then take it off the gas and keep it aside to cool down.
For Gulab Jamuns
- Grab a pack of AASHIRVAAD Gulab Jamun Instant Mix and empty the contents of the pack into a bowl.
- Mix it with water until a soft and firm dough is formed. Cover this Gulab Jamun Instant Mix dough and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- Now take small lumps from the dough and make small balls. Then use your palms to roll them into cylindrical shapes.
- Prepare to deep fry your cylindrical shaped Gulab Jamuns in medium hot oil. Stir and keep frying until they are brown in colour.
- Once the Gulab Jamuns are deep fried, let them soak in the sugar syrup mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Take 2 cups of full fat milk in a utensil and heat it until it starts boiling. Then add 2 Tsp of Sugar and a pinch of saffron while continuing to heat the milk.
- Heat the milk until its quantity has reduced in half, and the consistency of the milk is thick and creamy. Then proceed to add 1-2 Tbsp of chopped almonds, and ½ Tsp of Cardamom Powder to it. Stir these ingredients into the Rabdi and take the utensil off the flame.
To Assemble Gulab Jamun and Rabdi
- Pour the Rabdi onto a shallow plate and place the sugar syrup soaked Gulab Jamuns over it.
- Garnish with chopped almonds, cashews and pistachios and a pinch of saffron and serve.