An increasing number of kitchen appliances are being introduced in the market, with each one of them devised uniquely to simplify the cooking tasks. Blenders, grinders and food choppers are undoubtedly the best kitchen companion for any individual who has a hectic schedule and finds it tough to juggle between multiple tasks.
KENT’s new 3-in-1 Mini Blender & Food Chopper is one such new-age appliance under this category that performs like magic in three different modes – Chopping mode, Blender mode and Grinding mode. If you have just purchased this blender and food chopper, the below guide will walk you through using the appliance in the three different modes.
Whether you want to chop vegetables for curry or mince meat for tikka, the chopping mode can make your task absolutely easy. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you through with this.
- Fix the chopping blades to the bowl.
- Place the vegetables that are to be chopped or boneless pieces of the meat that are to be minced in the chopping bowl.
- Secure the lid tightly and ensure that the transmission is positioned right.
- Mount the motor on top of the chopping jar properly.
- Turn on the appliance.
Within a few seconds, the vegetables or meat would be chopped easily.
Adding a healthy twist to your daily breakfast with smoothies and healthy fruit or vegetable juices is not a difficult task anymore. Read on to know how easy it is to make juices and smoothies in this KENT Mini Blender & Food Chopper’s Juicer Mode.
- Add your choice of fruits or vegetables to the juicer bottle.
- Pour water or milk as per your taste.
- Fasten the juicer blade assembly firmly in position on the juicer bottle.
- Invert the bottle and keep it on the motor base.
- Switch on the appliance.
- Turn it off once it is done and unmount the juicer bottle.
Your glass of healthy juice is ready now. If you want to drink the juice later, remove the juicer blade assembly and secure it with the normal lid so that you can store it in the refrigerator.
If you want to grind chutney or cereals, use the Grinding Mode of KENT Mini Blender & Food Chopper. Just follow these steps to grind your choice of ingredients.
- Add the required ingredients to the grinding jar and close the lid.
- Invert the jar over the motor base unit and secure it firmly.
- Turn on the appliance.
- Once the grinding is done, turn the jar counter clockwise and remove it.
Using the Grinding Mode is as easy as that!
The above three modes of KENT Mini Blender & Food Chopper are devised to save time so that you can complete your kitchen tasks within a few minutes. Besides being highly functional with these modes, it is also a highly versatile and handy appliance to be a part of the appliance range in every kitchen.