Depending on your schedule, quiche could be made with a do-it-yourself crust or with refrigerated or frozen ready pie crust. No matter what route you select to go, it is necessary to pre-bake the crust for a perfectly browned and crispy crust. Arrange the bacon and cheese within the bottom of the pie crust.
- Without a crust, the flavor of the filling steals the present.
- In a large bowl, whisk collectively eggs, milk, tomatoes, and Parmesan.
- Make them the evening before and reheat them in the air fryer to keep away from wasting time within the morning.
- Using a small round cutter, cut pie crust and place into indentations of muffin tin and place within the oven to pre-bake for about 15 minutes.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, soften butter.
- For our old high school gang, complete with categories like Prom Dates, ’80s Pop Stars, and Senior Superlatives.