Your quiche Lorraine can be eaten scorching from the oven or served in cold slices the next day. Open and unfold one pie crust, and press out any fold traces. With a 2 and ½ inch floured biscuit cutter, minimize 12 rounds. Repeat with remaining pie crusts. In the prepared mini muffin cups, press 1 spherical of pie crust into the underside and up the edges of the cup. Quiche is a savory custard that’s made with a combination of eggs and cream or milk.
- Then, assemble it right before baking.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325° F.
- The mixture overflowed my Marie Callendar pie crust.
- Stir within the cheese, ready bacon and onion then pour the filling into the prebaked crust.
- Thought quiche was only for breakfast or brunch?
- Reduce the oven heat to 375 levels.
You also can fully assemble the unbaked quiche as directed up to 1 day …